An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent HLOP Driver / Operative - RTV / Bulk dept in our Unit C facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and responsibilities and it is an opportunity for a candidate with the right skills, knowledge and attitude to make the role a success.
This role will be responsible for, amongst other things:
• Driving of any MHE in accordance with the authorization to drive policy given by the Management.
• Checking of stock to ensure stock integrity is maintained at any stage in the operation.
• Offloading & loading of vehicles.
• Internal movement of stock internally in accordance with the sites safe systems of work.
• Accurate updating of stock locations by either scanning in or out of locations.
• Pick, pack and dispatch where and when required.
• Ensure any paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Support in the training of new staff to any given operational department.
• Support in adherence to all Quality policies and procedures within ISO 9001.
• Support in adherence to the sites security policies.
The preferred candidate will have a good standard of both English & Mathematics, License and Authorization to drive a HLOP, Trained on MHE, warehouse management system and to use the sites cleaning machines, ability to work as an individual and team player, good standard of Microsoft packages where applicable.