An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Stock Control Co-ordinator in our Unit C facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and responsibilities and it is an opportunity for a candidate with the right skills, knowledge and attitude to make the role a success.
This role will be responsible for, amongst other things:
• Checking of stock to ensure stock integrity is maintained at any stage in the operation.
• Receipting of stock within Ideals and DISCO accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Scheduling in of delivery and collection vehicles and communicating bookings.
• Internal movement of stock in accordance with the sites safe systems of work.
• Accurate updating of stock locations by either scanning in or out of locations, X-fering of stock, and support in the PI process.
• Tracking and ordering of dry goods including totes and labels.
• Ensure any paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Support in the training and guidance of new / temporary staff to any given operational department.
The preferred candidate will have a good standard of both English & Mathematics, the ability to work to departmental productivity targets, knowledge of the Warehouse Management system & DISCO, the ability to work as an Individual and part of a team, a good standard of Microsoft packages where applicable, good attention to detail, be self-motivated and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Hours of work for this role are shifts, running between 7am-3pm, 9am-5pm & 3pm–11pm.
Applications must have the reference HES-DIS-RUG-18-003 attached.