Technicolor – Where Art & Creativity meets Technology. We provide creative content solutions to capture, color, enhance, master and deliver! Our picture and sound artists capture and reflect the essence of the story being told on camera. This coupled with a talented team of producers and engineers ensures the purity of content throughout the digital pipeline. Our mission is simple - creative content solutions delivered securely and efficiently to any screen.
· Minimum 18 months of experience within post production with a keen interest and knowledge of the VFX process and disciplines.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Working knowledge of Shotgun desirable
· Working knowledge of Cinesync preferable but not a necessity
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, good knowledge of Word and Outlook.
· Knowledge of Filemaker Pro or similar database desirable
· An interest in VFX for film and TV