Technicolor HES UK is currently seeking a Planning Scheduler to join the Planning Team in Rugby.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the main responsibilities on a daily basis are:
- Manage the New Release and Campaign plan
- Build and manage the weekly and daily volume forecast schedules
- Release orders to the Sorter and RF picking areas
- Manage the Operations resourcing plans
- Work with the Operations and Supply Chain teams to level load work staffing requirements
The role will require the candidate to forge close relationships with the Operational teams, temporary staff agency and Client Services.
Candidates should be creative with a good understanding of Operations, with a specific focus on detail and accuracy. A good communicator at different levels, the role involves a lot of interaction with internal customers. The successful candidate should be a team player who will support both their immediate and wider teams. Communications skills are paramount. Managing to work under pressure is key.
The successful candidate should ideally also have the following:
• Training to a high level on the use of Microsoft packages, specifically Excel
• Use of stock control system such as AS400 / JBA preferred
• Experienced in working, office based, ideally within a planning environment
• The ability to work to tight deadlines