Technicolor – Where Art & Creativity meets Technology. We provide creative content solutions to capture, color, enhance, master and deliver! Our picture and sound artists capture and reflect the essence of the story being told on camera. This coupled with a talented team of producers and engineers ensures the purity of content throughout the digital pipeline. Our mission is simple - creative content solutions delivered securely and efficiently to any screen.
· Liaise closely with Operations, Engineering and Creative to coordinate work through the Production pipeline throughout the facility
· Manage multi episodic projects including scheduling, co-ordinating operators and running deliverables
· Build and manage client relationships to stimulate new and repeat business
· Manage all billing activities for defined area
· Liaise closely with Sales to ensure any bids or quotations provided to the client accurately reflect the work to be undertaken in the facility. Update estimates and forecasts for clients as required as well as providing internal forecasts for Sales.
· Liaise closely with clients to understand their forthcoming Production requirements to stimulate repeat business.
· Learn, understand and adhere to Technicolor's workflows and procedures relating to Production and Operations. Make suggestions to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
· Create work orders for all bookings, inputting the correct information in a timely manner.
· Schedule all resources required to produce the projects, including people, room and equipment resources.
· Monitor the progress of projects and work throughout the facility. Escalate any issues relating to timeliness or quality to the Head of Production and Head of Operations. Engage in quality initiatives to ensure work output is of a high quality to meet client expectations.
· Coordinate all billing activities for the assigned projects, ensuing that work is billed accurately and efficiently. Liaise closely will the Billing Coordinator to minimise and eliminate month end delays.
· Contribute proactively to team meetings and act as an ambassador when representing Production outside the department.
· Keep the scheduling system (Scheduall) up to date, along with your knowledge of the system itself finding new ways to undertake tasks
· Experience working in a Post Production environment
· Detailed knowledge of Broadcast Workflows and delivery formats.
· Excellent client handling skills, with a network of industry contacts and established relationships and experience of generating new business from existing and new clients
· Proactively handles day-to-day Client Services issues, escalating and resolving these where appropriate
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative
· Strong communication skills
Experience using a scheduling programme e.g. Scheduall