Technicolor is currently recruiting for a fantastic Senior 3D Producer! The VFX studio and the team are growing so it is an exciting time to join us.
Technicolor – Where Art & Creativity meets Technology. We provide creative content solutions to capture, color, enhance, master and deliver! Our picture and sound artists capture and reflect the essence of the story being told on camera. This coupled with a talented team of producers and engineers ensures the purity of content throughout the digital pipeline. Our mission is simple - creative content solutions delivered securely and efficiently to any screen.
As a 3D Senior Producer, you will be responsible for managing large-scale film VFX projects as well as managing our clients, budgets. You will be bidding and negotiating for new projects and working with the creatives and business management teams on new business developments.
• Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable
• Liaise with clients
• Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders etc.
• Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
• Handle performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping in liaison with team leaders
• Liaise with Resources team and other key support departments
• Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams every week
• Pitch and bid for new business
• Previous credited experience as a VFX Producer
• Highly organized with first-class time/project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent client and crew management skills
• Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
• Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
• Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
• Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
• Existing industry contacts
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)