Job title: Senior Producer
Location: Soho, London
Salary package: Between £40,000 to 50,000 basic salary
Posting date of the advert: 03 February 2018
Closing date for applications: 02 February 2018
This role is responsible for acting as a liaison between the client and operations and will oversee the Technicolor Marketing Services team to ensure that all projects are delivered to the client on time, to specifications, and to ensure that all commitments agreed upon with the client have been met as required.
- Managing all aspects of Marketing projects for a Leading Streaming Content provider
- Line management and overseeing of the Technicolor Marketing Services team to ensure there is a clear understanding of client expectations and acting as a resource for any guidance they may need.
- Overseeing any additional hiring and staffing as needed, ensuring there is adequate resourcing for workload always.
- Main point of contact for the UK client and US Marketing Services Team
- Establishing timelines and schedules with the client for finishing and localisation for assigned campaigns/titles.
- Working collaboratively with the Technicolor Marketing services team through project completion
- Project managing editorial, color correction, and mix for assigned projects
- Coordinating localisation efforts across graphics and editorial departments, including liaising with outside in-territory graphics vendors
- Preparing notes to communicate project status to the Technicolor Marketing services team and client
- Creating work orders for operators
- Managing creation of deliverables
- Handling QC and encodes of deliverables