The Technicolor Europe Home Entertainment Services Division currently has an opportunity for a Transport Operative in our Rugby location.
We are the catalysts of an industry that is constantly reinventing itself. We put all the energy of our talented, supportive, multicultural teams into incredible projects that deliver consumer value every day. It’s our job to help the world’s most creative companies bring amazing experiences to life. And we are the only truly global creative technology company that touches every part of the entertainment ecosystem, from content creation to consumption.
We want you to have the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment, where optimization and efficiency are vital; where team spirit and collaboration are a way of life, and where you could be exposed to a diverse spectrum of projects.
The Transport Operative’s key responsibilities are to support the Team Leaders and Controllers of Rugby Unit A in meeting both the client and internal KPI’s for all Operational departments. This could result in an appointment within any operational department on site.
• Driving of any Powered Pallet truck (PPT), Counterbalance truck or Reach truck when required, in accordance with the authorization to drive policy given by the Management.
• Checking of stock to ensure stock integrity is maintained at any stage in the operation.
• Receiving product back from stores and updating system and ensuring stock is prepared for either onward sale, rework or destruction.
• Offloading & loading of vehicles.
• Internal movement of stock in accordance with the sites safe systems of work.
• Accurate updating of stock locations by either scanning in or out of locations.
• Pick, pack and dispatch where and when required.
• Ensure any paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Support in the training and guidance of new / temporary staff to any given operational department.
• Ensure all activities are completed as per agreed SOP and SSOW’s.
• Support in helping to provide a safe workplace with adherence to all Health & Safety policies & procedures, risk assessments, safe systems of work & guidance notes within the appropriate OHSAS.
• Support in the adherence of accident, and near miss reporting within the appropriate OHSAS.
• Support in adherence to all Environmental policies & procedures & guidance notes within the appropriate ISO.
• Support in adherence to all Quality policies and procedures within the appropriate ISO.
• Support in site initiatives such as 5’s, annual projects, cost saving & housekeeping.
• Support in adherence to the sites security policies.
• Good standard of both English & Mathematics is required.
• License and Authorization to drive a MHE as required.
• Ability to work to departmental productivity targets.
• Training on the Warehouse Management system.
• Training to use the sites cleaning machines when required.
• Ability to work as an Individual and part of a team.
• Training on Microsoft packages where applicable