Technicolor is currently recruiting for a fantastic VFX Producing Coordinator within our Soho office!
The studio and the team are growing so it is an exciting time to join us.
Technicolor – Where Art & Creativity meets Technology. We provide creative content solutions to capture, color, enhance, master and deliver! Our picture and sound artists capture and reflect the essence of the story being told on camera. This coupled with a talented team of producers and engineers ensures the purity of content throughout the digital pipeline. Our mission is simple - creative content solutions delivered securely and efficiently to any screen.
• Experience working in the film industry.
• Minimum 1 -2 years of experience within VFX as Production Assistant or Line Producer.
• Highly organized, diplomatic and resilient.
• Strong communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
•Knowledge of Shotgun and Cinesync is a plus