Technicolor – Where Art & Creativity meets Technology. We provide creative content solutions to capture, color, enhance, master and deliver! Our picture and sound artists capture and reflect the essence of the story being told on camera. This coupled with a talented team of producers and engineers ensures the purity of content throughout the digital pipeline. Our mission is simple - creative content solutions delivered securely and efficiently to any screen.
· Liaise closely with Operations, Engineering and Creative to coordinate work through the Production pipeline throughout the facility.
· Manage client relationships
· Manage all billing activities for defined area.
· Create work orders for all bookings, inputting the correct information in a timely manner. Schedule all resources required to produce the projects, including people, room and equipment resources.
· Working with Producers monitor the progress of projects and work throughout the department. Escalate any issues relating to timeliness or quality to Senior Producers and Head of Production.
· Keep the scheduling system (Scheduall) up to date, along with your knowledge of the system itself finding new ways to undertake tasks
• Experience working in a Post Production environment
• Basic knowledge of Broadcast workflow and deliverables
• Excellent client handling skills
• Proactively handles day-to-day Client Services issues, escalating and resolving these where appropriate
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative
• Strong communication skills
• Experience using a scheduling programme e.g. Scheduall is prefered