Technicolor have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our Post Production hub in Soho. You will be an enthusiastic networker with a strong commercial attitude. You will work with our clients and help expand our client base using product knowledge and acumen.
Plan and forecast sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Take all actions necessary to deliver the revenue assigned to the revenue target to deliver profitable top line growth in line with budgeted targets. Leverage all sales tools available to better target and close sales opportunities, maintaining a strong win rate. Record progress throughout the sales cycle.
Create a strategic sales/business development/account plans for every existing customer, working closely with the Client Services account contact to understand the customer’s requirements. Identify and exploit opportunities for upselling, to increase client spend and order volume.
Collate information for and develop RFPs for new and existing customers. Prepare and deliver sales pitches and presentations to clearly articulate Technicolor’s products and services, value proposition, brand, price points and competitive advantages.
Develop relationships with key contacts/executives at key clients to support and develop additional value added services. Take part in all available opportunities for networking, building relevant industry contacts.
Liaise with Sales/Client Services in other territories (US, AP) and with other UK business units (Creative Services, Home Entertainment Services and Production Services) to ensure a seamless Technicolor proposition and service for our clients.
Advise on the planning of marketing and business development activities, including customer events, development of marketing and promotional materials, publicity and PR activities.
Keep updated on all Post Production and Media Services products and services, market developments and competitor developments. Understand which clients are using which competitors Anticipate and respond to market changes to ensure Technicolor remains competitive and leads the market where possible.
Learn, understand and adhere to Technicolor's workflows and procedures. Comply with all security protocols for the facility. Make suggestions to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Engage in quality initiatives to ensure work output is of a high quality to meet client expectations.
Contribute proactively to team meetings and act as an ambassador when representing Sales outside the department.
Knowledge and Experience
· Detailed knowledge of all media products and services, including Post Production, DVD/BD Compression, Authoring, Sound and Digital Media gained through substantial industry experience
· Knowledge of market trends, forthcoming service/products and market-leading initiatives
· Detailed knowledge of competitor sales propositions and service provision
· Extensive network of industry contacts with established business relationships
· Detailed knowledge and application of sales techniques e.g. solution selling and consultancy selling
· Proven history of driving revenue, strategic account development and meeting targets
· Basic financial acumen, including knowledge of budgeting, planning, forecasting, P&L, reporting and financial indicators (balance sheet, cash flow, EBIT, ROCE)